Online shopping is my favorite way of shopping. I can browse as many shops as I want, in any country form the comfort of my couch, in my PJs. However online shopping can be a bit tricky, so today I am going to share with you my online shopping tips.
- When you visit an e-shop for the first time the first thing you should do is to check if they ship to your country. If they don't check for any companies that can ship your purchase to you(for example Aramex)-even though these companies can be a bit pricey.
- Check out how much shipping costs. If the fee is too high ask your friends if they are interesting in sharing the fee with you.
- The third step is to check out your country's custom fees.
- Make sure to learn the return policy of the shop. You should know if you can send them back for free or if you have to pay for postage. Asos for example offers free returns if you are in the UK but you have to pay for returns if you are from Cyprus.
- Then you must be sure that they offer secure payment. I recommend to pay with Paypal. If something goes wrong you can get your money back through Paypal.
- When I visit an online shop the first thing I do is to check out their sales and I always sort the items according to their price(from LOW to HIGH). In this way I always stay in budget.
- Make sure you read comments and reviews about the shop. You should get information about the sizing, fit and quality of the products,
- Lastly put the things that you want to buy in your basket but don't check out yet. Visit your local stores and check out if you can find something similar or even the same things at lower or at the same price.
Personally when I shop online I set a budget. I would never spend too much money on something. If I have a lot to spend I can go in any shop and find what I am looking for.
Anyway, I hope you find this post interesting and my tips helpful.