For me Christmas is always a good chance to meet with friends and family, relax and gather strength for the new year that lies ahead. It is also a good chance to finish reading books that I already read or start reading new ones. This past week I ordered a few books from The Book Depository and I have made my Christmas/New Year's Christmas list. Here are a few of the books I have chosen.
- Welcome to my World- Miranda Dickinson
- One Fifth Avenue- Candace Bushnell
- Will you still love me Tomorrow?-Claudia Carroll
- Merry Christmas Alex Cross- James Patterson
- Reached- Ally Condic
- It started with a kiss- Miranda Dickinson
- Fairytale of New York- Miranda Dickinson
- I've got your number- Sophie Kinsella
- Personally I blame my Fairy Godmother- Claudia Carroll
Which books are you going to read this Christmas? Are you going to give books as presents? Let me know...